Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What would we do with a basket?

For my part, I use them to keep everything neat and tidy. Take that Bessie! :P As promised, I am sharing my improvements to "a place for everything and everything in its place." When my baskets came in the mail, I knew it was time to display s'more of my organizational stuff.
If you are anything like me, your desk houses papers, markers, pens, Sunday school material, paper, magazines... And anything and everything else. While my second shelf on my desk had previously been the "catch all/junk" shelf, the basket arranges it all.
Magazines, markers, index cards, thank-you notes, and DVDs are now all neatly deposited in various baskets. And they look peachy on my bookshelves. Organized and Spiffy.

3 comments:

  1. I like what you've done with the baskets! But you need to stop organizing or else I'll start to feel guilty about the state of my room... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baskets are so cute!
    And i love all your movies :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm enjoying your organizational posts, though I'll echo Keely in admitting you're making me feel a tad guilty! It's a good guilty, though. Must raise the bar and keep up with Laura! :D

    ReplyDelete