Friday, February 18, 2011

JA Club: Edition 2011


Finally! JA Club has started again... this year, Masterpiece Theater's schedule has been weak, so we decided to supplement with some BBC period dramas we've never seen... Lark Rise to Candleford is our first stop. The jury is still out, but the first two episodes were fun. And I was not a little reminded of Cranford.

But more than watching the movies, I enjoy the fellowship of these godly women. I'm so glad to be able to host them in my home!

4 comments:

  1. How fun is that? I just recently started watching Lark Rise to Candleford, and, like you, very much reminded of Cranford. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad we started again! I love havin a definite time every week that I'll see my good friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 JA Club! Even with a miserable Masterpiece season, I do love that we're making the most of it. Larkrise has been fun so far, and I'm thinking about buying "Bertie and Elizabeth" - we could add that if you're interested. (I'm *very* interested as it covers the same people from The King's Speech.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JA club pwns! I did so miss it this past Sunday... Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete