Monday, April 2, 2012

Booklist: January 2012

Yikes! I haven't blogged my monthly booklists yet! And it's April!! Sigh. This season is quite busy for my family. Suffice it to say, I didn't blog along with YLCF's March of Books either. Double sigh. Well, now I'm trying to play catch up. I was delighted to finish Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle. At last! And despite the strange philosophies tossed in, Eragon's adventure was fun. It wasn't what I had hoped for, but I know I'll read it again someday. It was my intention to finish Dicken's famous Christmas story in December, but good intentions don't necessarily guarantee good results. At least I did finish it, right? If I could recommend one book from my January list, it would be 7 Toxic Ideas. Definitely 5/5 stars. I'm sure some future "Quotes of the Day" posts will be taken from this book. And Abigail Adams may be a children's book, but I liked it. If the Lord blesses me with children, I'll read it to them... What a diverse list this month!

January 2012
1. Eldest by Christopher Paolini
2. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
3. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
4. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
5. 7 Toxic Ideas Polluting Your Mind by Anthony Selveggio
6. Abigail Adams by Evelyn Witter

Picture Credit: Google Image Search

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I need to read more. You are totally out-doing me...

    ReplyDelete