Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hobbit



I cannot express in words how excited I am about The Hobbit. In many ways, The Lord of the Rings trilogy and its prequel, The Hobbit, defined my adolescent years. I was practically a resident of Middle Earth, and the characters became some very dear friends. My room is littered with copies of the books, music, movies. Keeping with the ambiance of the older movie, trilogy LOTR, this new adaptation looks like a winner. Especially with Peter Jackson at the helm and so many of the original cast returning. Huzzah! Don't miss this trailer! (And isn't the Dwarf song sheer brilliance?)

5 comments:

  1. The trailer looks great. Matt likes the books and movies A LOT, so I'm sure he'll be excited to see this, too! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just found this on You Tube when I saw it on your blog!!!
    I soooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO EXCITED!!! This trailer looks amazing, I've watched it about a billion times! :o)

    ReplyDelete