Monday, December 5, 2011

♫Christmas Time is Here♫

The fact was today needed some Christmas cheer. After seeing the beautiful decorations at the kiddos' house, I started thinking of ways to get our family tree decorated sooner. Then it came to me; um, decorate your tree! Put out some happy snowmen! Yay!
And George *had* to help. She's nice like that... Of course, the random candy cane I found on the floor later had NOTHING to do with her enthusiasm. Tee hee hee. How is the decorating coming for y'all?
As much as I love Christmas decorations and the memories associated with them, the most wonderful gift is remembering why we celebrate Christmas day.

Luke 2:10,11
But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold,
I bring you good news of  great joy which will be
for all the people; for today in the city of David 
there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

2 comments:

  1. George is so helpful. :o) I'm still trying to get Bailey to sit under the tree this year... it's a work in progress.

    I put the verse on my sidebar as part of that passage from Luke, but I had trouble deciding where to stop and ended up with like 7 verses! But that's good, right? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little tree looks very nice, La. I put my tree up in my room today. Now I'm even more ready for our post caroling fun!!!

    ReplyDelete