Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Sibling Thing

Isn't it great just to spend some time with your sibling(s)? In my case, it's my brother. It is fantastic to hang out with him. Talking in the car, singing to our favorite music, watching movies, discussing worldview application, or just being silly - too fun!
Our most recent outing was... Epic! We saw the new superhero film, THOR. Yay! Being comic book nuts (or maybe comic book wannabes), we couldn't wait to go. And we loved it. (Maybe I'll blog my review?) Not only did we spend the time together, but we spent it doing something we both liked. I cherish the fact that we like the same things. :O)
And we looked at the new movie posters...


 Took a foot picture...
 And generally enjoyed a superhero afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. The other night, Joe and I watched Gulliver's Travels together on his ipad. Fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wanna see it! When are we going? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so blessed to have a brother! 'Though sisters are pretty amazing, too. Everyone should have at least one of both.

    ReplyDelete