Friday, May 13, 2011

Herb Garden

My family is so supportive and fantastic. Dad decided that I should start a herb garden, and Daniel put it all together for me; Mom assisted me in preparing the boxes for planting. In attempting to change my black thumb into a green one, every little bit of support helps!
Step 1: Put up boxes
Step 2: Pour in 1" of Pea Gravel
Step 3: Add potting soil
Step 4: Plant herbs
Step 5: Water and enjoy!
Mint too :)
And we've already enjoyed the chives. Several times. Dad found this delicious recipe for Blue Cheese burgers. Mmm! I'll be sure to share!

3 comments:

  1. I love my herb garden! My sage and thyme are doing really well this year. And I must get my basil in the ground. There's nothing quite like fresh basil...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint! Hope yours does better than ours did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, we never grew mint...

    ReplyDelete