Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let's Go Bucs!

Reconnecting with previous acquaintances is often a fun experience, especially when those acquaintances become good friends! And my family's friendship with the Manns certainly follows this rule. :O)
While our friendship grows, we converse, tell stories, and share meals together. And the Manns were sweet enough to invite me to a baseball game.
Unfortunately, Mrs. Mann couldn't attend (and she was missed!), but they also invited my dad. Whoot! So, the four of us (Mr. Mann, Dad, Devin, and I) set off for an evening of food and America's favorite pastime.
I never knew how much goes on at a baseball game! Games, food, music, and of course, baseball!
Unfortunately, the Pirates lost the game. Bummer. But the rest of the time? Priceless. The day was beautiful, the food was delicious, and our visit with the Manns? Superb. :)

1 comment: