Friday, April 15, 2011

Pretty in Plaid

Lois
Dear Readers, do you ever look through photos to find ideas for clothes? Something delightful and feminine? Or do you draw inspiration from other sources? Advertisements? Your own imagination? Etc?
Front
All the above was basically to announce: I do! Hence, isn't plaid great? And Lois looks so cute in it!
Back
I love how this shirt ties in the back. Adorable.
Side 1
After looking through the photos of Lois in her plaid shirt, I feel the need to go shopping for some pretty, plaid shirts...
Side 2

3 comments:

  1. Love this shirt! (though we've talked about how much we all love it before... :o)) Plaid pwns!

    Outlet mall would be good for getting plaid shirt, yeah? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blouse! I do love plaid. And I like how the colors and shaping of this particular blouse make it distinctly feminine.

    I, too, draw a lot of inspiration from photos. I have an entire folder dedicated to them. The best inspiration photos are ones that inspire you to use what's already in your closet... Perhaps I'll pull my favorite blue plaid blouse out and wear it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I bought my plaid shirt I was inspired by these same pics. And I was even able to find one with the back pulled in (although mine buttons instead of ties...). I really like that.

    When are we going to Tanger? I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete