Friday, April 29, 2011

Jude's Birthday and Other Events

Jude
Laughter is a wonderful gift from God, and the B. kids keep me well supplied. Just the other day, I remarked to the youngest two that I didn't think we should watch a lot of television because we would become vegetables. Ha! Well, I come back to the oldest two and...
Maggie
and Maggie looks like the above. She, obviously, was corn. And  Noah was curled up like a bell pepper. Tee hee hee. :) This kids constantly surprise me with their fabulous sense of humor. And their desire to learn! They constantly ask me worldview and vocabulary questions. It definitely keeps me on my toes!
Noah - learning about Salt in the Ocean
But I try to find time for play too. Either reading a book, playing a game, running around, or some other fun activity. Sometimes, we have more time for that than other days...
Evangelia (She's getting so BIG!)
 And Jude's belated-birthday present was definitely a fun moment!
Posing like a Jedi!

1 comment: