Friday, March 4, 2011

2 Cubed

Pardon the terrible pun. More in the organizational vein...
When I first saw the "cube" in a catalog, I found the idea intriguing. Now that I have two of them, I can say that they are great! They hide blankets and corn pillows so well!
 And if you like having extra blankets around, but you don't want to display them - the cube is invaluable!
I've always found the problem with blankets is there is never enough room in the closet, or they are hard to reach, etc. I'm happy to report that now my blankets are stored beautifully. And in an easily accessible spot.
 Oh! And the cubes are good for seating and can functions as end tables.

2 comments:

  1. I've been liking your organizational posts. I love organizing, too, when I can. :) Nice cubes, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea, but I just don't think I have space for them in my room. They'd completely block the walkway, don't you think? Which is a bummer because I could really use a place to store my quilts and afghans. They're perfect for your room, though! And I love how they double for chairs!

    ReplyDelete