Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Next Michelle Kwan

Not really. But, Josh and Chelsie did help me remember how to ice skate. Too bad I forgot my earmuffs. (And if you get that reference, my hat is off to you! :)

Josh, Me
with Ross and Noah
February must be the month for me to participate in winter sports.
Evangelia
And the Berry kids inspire me to do it!
Ross, Noah, and Chelsie
Sammi M. can even skate on one foot while the other is up in the air behind her. So impressive!
Strike a Pose
Jude is just learning, but he's adventurous - certainly not afraid to strike out on his own! And his "penguin-walk" skating technique is adorable.
Doesn't Jude look cute?
Of course after skating is over, it is time to sit in the window and take group pictures.
Girlies
Despite the fact that I haven't skated for least 6-8 years, I had a fabulous time!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Ice skating with little ones is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I haven't been ice skating in forever. The twins were too little to be on the ice last time I was at the rink! Perhaps it's time to go again...

    ReplyDelete