Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year's Ball

This post has taken forever to assemble. Almost a month. Gasp.

Thanks to the Moss family and the CREC church for all their hard work in hosting!

Alas and alack, my camera does not agree with the fire-hall. Hence, I only have posed photos, but I suspect y'all will enjoy them anyway...
Kes and Rach

Kee and Me
 The picture below may be my favorite. :O)
My parents
 Whew! It was a warm night, despite it being January 1st!
Kee and Hannah
 But we were all too happy dancing to care. Well, maybe not Andrew. ;)
Andrew and Daniel

Foot picture!

Kiri, Dee, and Kee
 The guys always have a photo session after the NY's ball ends...
The guys
 Complete with "Big Foot is coming" pictures.
"IT'S THERE!"

4 comments:

  1. My camera didn't like it either!
    All the dancing pictures came out fuzzy and out of focus... :(

    Your *posed* pics are quite nice though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Laura! ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Twas a delightful evening!

    (My vanity is soothed a little as my hair doesn't look as bad in the photo you posted, so thank you. It looks *dreadful* in every photo we took. Time for my bi-yearly hair cut! :D )

    The picture of your parents is adorable!

    ReplyDelete