Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Fresh Start

Hi readers! Here's the new blog. Whatcha think?

To be honest, I'm excited about this fresh start. The "lack of storage" monkey wrench is giving me an opportunity to be more structured and organized about my blogging. (We hope. ;) And to my previous followers: Please keep reading and let your iron sharpen mine - as I pray mine sharpens yours. :) And leave LOTS of comments!

To any new readers that stumble upon my little corner of the web: Please stick around and explore!

Blog posts planned over the next few days include: the New Year's events, organizational posts, some quotations, and maybe a movie review mixed in with some thoughts about tragedy. Mmm. Lots to keep me busy!

So, without further ado: "Sigh No More" begins. :O)

3 comments:

  1. I love the book borders!
    *And even though my vote didn't win, i love the name:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Change is always fun. And I think you choose the better of the two top-scoring names. :)

    ReplyDelete