Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Break from the Plan

Yes, it's true; I am already deviating from the plan for this blog. Oh well. The plan is still there, but I'm modifying it. The reason is Foyle's War. Yes, I'm embracing the series with relish. We watched another episode last night, and I fell in love with this dress:


Aren't the buttons on the front fabulous?
 And the collar?

Isn't Emily Blunt beautiful?

I have WAY too much sewing to finish, so I'm not think of adding another project to the pile. But isn't it delicious? The fabric? Whoot!


Poor Sam hardly ever gets to wear cute clothes; she's always in her MTC uniform. Oh, bummer. :O)

4 comments:

  1. We really enjoyed Foyle's War! And I love your book background. :P Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We'll have to watch the episode with Emily Blunt together, okay? What is printed on the fabric? And yes, poor Sam hardly ever changes her clothes. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Emily Blunt and her dress is adorable! You should recreate it (someday over the rainbow)! I'll do something, too, and then we'll have a photo shoot complete with red lip stick. :)

    I need to see more Foyle's War. They're so much fun! Which set has Emily Blunt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Foyle's War, but that episode is sad :(
    Her dress is really pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete