Thursday, February 17, 2011

♫A Perfect Day♫

Everyone knows it is poor blogging etiquette to post twice in one day, and no self-respecting blogger would ever do it. Especially twice in two days. Well, I guess I've just proven I'm not a self-respecting blogger. Bummer. Busted. :O)


Today was so beautiful; it made me long for Spring. And I'm the girl who loves snow - loves the pretty winter scene... Yet, today, I could imagine this weather lasting forever! I couldn't resist taking pictures outside. And my trusty brother is a great camera-man.

Another Duck face?
Today was also a day to finish some projects, to spend time with my grandfather, to read Wodehouse, and to get my hair cut! At last. Whew, I needed it.

These are my random thoughts at the end of the day. Until tomorrow, my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Poor etiquette? Nonsense! Once you pick up a large enough fanbase, you can get away with anything.

    Now, all you have to do to reach a larger audience is have a savvy friend, someone like me but not me because I would never ever do something so sneaky, plant a Google bomb for the keywords "cool," "awesome," "pwn," and "totally interesting and fun to listen to" so that every time people search for those terms, --your blog-- pops up as the first result on the list. Now, if only I were that sneaky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm so lovin the weather from another snow lover! (Did that make sense?) I tried laying out while doin school the other day, now is that not crzy? tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete