Saturday, September 10, 2011

With Mellissa and the Children

Recently, Mellissa and I had the opportunity to visit some friends and take care of their children. What fun!
Jed
And aren't they cute?
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3
Mary Grace
And having been responsible for these three little ones, I know the truth of it!
Bubba
Covenant children certainly are a blessing; Mary Grace, Bubba, and Jed are no exception.
Their smiling faces were eager to greet Mellissa and me. And their joyful laughter was contagious.
We surely had lots to do; we never wanted for fun.
Chasing each other around the yard, eating pop-sickles, singing at the breakfast table, having pillow fights, and making photo frame crafts were just some of our fun activities.
Though, perhaps, it is more entertaining to decorate yourself than the frame. Tee hee.
I was the only casualty. My poor toe took a beating from "tag." Ah, I guess I should learn to pick up my feet. *grins* But, Mellissa was an excellent nurse with the help of the children who kept bringing me leaves to make it better. :)
Needless to say, I had a great time!

1 comment: