Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Of Poppers, Flinger Frogs, Flowers, and Funny Faces

Do you remember the above? "Poppers" are a fond childhood memory for me.
And, therefore, I was eager and willing to share them with my little friends...
They all seemed quite as delighted about the experience as I have been.
Of course, "flinger frogs" were a natural extension of poppers.... Well, maybe.
The children love to take pictures. Of anything. And everything. I love looking through what they've captured afterwards...
Flowers are an obvious choice.
Eva and Maggie
And I choose to take pictures of the children, themselves.
Jude
Their smiles and silly faces never cease to brighten my day!
The Karate Master ;)
I assume you can see why...
If you can't, then I can't explain it.
Youthful joy and exuberance?
Noah
Ever the eldest child, Noah doesn't much participate in silliness. He is maturing more and more each time I see him. It's such a blessing to witness him becoming a young man.
Yet, no matter how old you are, you are NEVER to old to roll down the hill....

1 comment:

  1. I like the one of you and Jude with your tongues out! Last night at an extended family gathering we got Mamaw, Aunt G and Aunt Zella to do a silly face pic, and it's awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete