Friday, August 24, 2012

Color


If you asked me about my favorite color, I would probably answer green. But, truth be told; I don't have a favorite color. Or better still, it changes with my mood. And my mood right now is autumn. And orange!

I know, some of you are still hoping that this post isn't about fashion. Maybe she'll bring it around to a philosophical twist? No such luck. Between work, reading Pittacus Lore, and watching Doctor Who (Allons-y!), I haven't made much time for my philosophical side. Don't worry. Subjects are brewing. The Regulative Principle. Ethics of Polemics. Batman and Symbolism. Perhaps even a post on Star Wars. Maybe. We'll see what strikes me.

In the meantime, enjoy another post with fashion. I'm sure most of you are glad this isn't a pensive ramble. So, wear some color. Go bold, and then tell me about it.

1 comment: