Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lunch with Ineke

It has far too long since I was able to have lunch with my girlie! (And Ana, we should schedule our lunch soon!)
Me an Ineke
So, have lunch we did. Calzones and sodas. Yum. Exchanging stories, shaking with laughter, and swapping book recommendations, we had a lively visit; I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.
Walking down the street, we visited a delightful children' shop... and of course, we quickly made our way to the books section.
After borrowing some books from Ineke and looking at her artwork (She has talent!), I made way home.
And got to ride the PRT. How I've missed it!

3 comments:

  1. Ineke was really excited!
    I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ineke's shirt! I assume it's a souvenir from PEI.

    ReplyDelete