Friday, June 24, 2011

And Just One More Practice

With one day to go before the Assembly Ball, we held another practice at my home...
And in my humble opinion, it was a blast!
One of my favorite elements of a dance practice is watching the beautiful atmosphere. Good, wholesome, fun.
People laughing, smiling, swapping stories, and sharing memories.
The Young Widow
Glorifying God in "whatever we do."
I don't know what's going on here... to be perfectly honest. :)
Do-si-do
The above is self-explanatory, yeah?
Daniel
Clearly, my brother is enjoying himself. :)
Keely took this amazing, ground photo. Isn't it awesome? Thanks, girlie!
Tythe Pig
But sometimes a dance practice isn't all fun and games.
We had a serious problem with some of our music... and for several practices, it had been giving us fits.
With the help of Jake and Josh, though, we soon set it to rights!
And so we thought we were ready! Unfortunately at the ball, the music still didn't cooperate. Ah, well. Live and Learn.

1 comment:

  1. :o)

    I think we're messing up the Tythe Pig in the "I don't know what's going on here" pic... cuz we're just that clever. :oP

    I was asked today when the next dp is. We should schedule the July one!

    ReplyDelete