Saturday, June 11, 2011

Book List 2011: MYSTERY MAY

I don't know how many of you decided to participate in MYSTERY MAY, but if you did, I expect you enjoyed it as much as I did. And I can't wait to try it again! Although the month of May was quite busy for my family, I'm so glad that I read mysteries. Themed months are such fun!

Especially when you try new genres and authors. For instance, I know heartily recommend Sherlock Holmes; A Study in Scarlet is now one of my favorite books! (The graphic novel is throughly engaging too.) The subtle brilliance of Father Brown is not to be missed, and if you've never met Tommy and Tuppence, now is your moment.

And I've already started a list for the next MYSTERY month:
Dorothy Sayers
Margaret Maron?
Edward Gorey?
Jane Austen Mystery
Rebecca
May 2011
The Tower Treasure by Franklin W. Dixon
A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
N or M? by Agatha Christie
A Study in Scarlet: Graphic Novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle & I.N.J. Culbard & Ian Edginton
The Innocence of Father Brown by G.K.Chesterton (part of)

Picture Credit: Google Image Search

1 comment: